Monday, December 13, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Wow my life has been crazy this past year. Turning 18, getting a car, and a job, Getting accepted  to college (more on that later) , hanging with friends, paying for gas in your own vehicle, having that vehicle break down and having to pay to get it fixed, o a trip to Canada was thrown in their just for fun. If I could sum up this whole year in three words they would be, "Becoming an adult". And let me tell you something, when I was a kid, like most of us out there, I dreamed one day of becoming a so called "adult" having no bed time, doing what you wanted, being an adult quite literally meant "hakuna matata", no worries. Wow, I believe I was wrong. Adult hood is filled with twists and turns, giving up what you like to do in order to do what you have to do, paying for almost everything yourself, waking up and going to work when you don't really want to, the stress of getting into college, and finally realizing that God ultimately has his plan for you and you don't have a whole lot of control over it. Now I know to most of you reading this it sounds like i may be complaining or whining but let me assure you that i am not. I am simply telling you all something you already know, the truth. 

Over the next couple of weeks I will log my journey of life while I start college and I embark on a WHOLE new chapter of this thing they call life.

Stay tuned.

~Yoseph~

No comments: